Monday, July 14, 2008

Never Enough Wrinkles



Wrinkled toes

+ wrinkled fingers

= a day of FUN!

I took my kids swimming on Monday with their cousin, Brayden, and two of his friends. It was great to be outdoors and enjoying temperatures only in the 90's. The kids had a great time doing their various tricks from the edge of the pool- dives, cannonballs, can openers, pencils, back dives, and belly flops! I was just grateful to have had a TRUE day off with no appointments, meetings, or agendas. I actually just laid by the pool, soaked up a few rays, visited with my mom, and snapped some pictures. What could be more perfect?! I am absolutely loving our camera and being able to take some fun pictures. Here are some photos of the day...



Gracie loved having a day at the pool. She played in the water for about 10 minutes and then got a little Vitamin D from the sun. She also posed for some pictures... she loves to be my model.

This is Brayden, my boys' hero. He is a great cousin and has always been such a good friend to my children. Although he is quite a bit older than Garrett and Grant, he has never treated them like they were a nuisance to him (even when they hang all over him and ask him a million silly questions). We love you Brayden. It was fun to see you this week.



This was my favorite picture of the day. I had to post just so I could share this snap shot. Grant is too funny. He is definitely the comic relief in our home. When he gets married and we have to dig up old photos for his wedding video... this will be one of the pictures I include. Below is just a normal picture of him because he is so dang cute!


7 comments:

Dayna said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!! And your fancy camera takes amazing pix!!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What fun!!! Wish I could have made it up to lay out and visit with you! Dang JOBS, meetings, agendas, new homes, boxes, and DI runs!!! Bray will be sad you put the picture of his "Cannonball fat rolls" as he called it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Grant's picture is absolutely priceless!! It should be on the cover of a magazine, I just don't know which one!! I can't help but laugh out loud every time I look at it. I'd be really worried if I didn't know he was really sooooo cute!

kellie said...

I can't wait to go to his wedding. That would be good times. He is a cutie! Good Times. We just had a pool day today and it was nice to just sit there and let them play.

kellie said...

Sorry. I said "good times" twice. Well, sue me, I like good times. Who doesn't?

kellie said...

Oh hey, btw, I love your new title. Okay, I will stop talking now.

Welcome back Carter's said...

You take such great pics!! I absolutely love the song by Brad Paisley "I'm gonna miss her" I've never heard it before and it made me laugh out loud! Miss you guys!