


Russ felt he was cheated out of his last trip to Yellowstone. You, of course, remember the post because you have been looking at it for the past month. So, over Labor Day weekend Russ and the boys returned to Yellowstone to fish Slough Creek. I did not go with them this time because I was already signed up to run in the Red Rock Relay. Anyway, it was a quick trip for them. They fished Slough on Saturday, went site seeing on Sunday, fished the Provo on Monday morning, and were home before 4pm.
Here are some of the better photos...









Oh my! Where is your MOTHER?!!!
5 comments:
Some of the pictures are hysterical. Soooo cute! Looks like they had a great time and I'm glad they returned home safely.
Glad to see that you have some free time in your life. We were wondering if you ever got to sit down. Love the pictures...CREATIVE!! LOL!
LOVE IT!!! Glad you're still alive! I was really startin' to wonder about ya. I seriously almost sent ya a text this morning questioning your physical state (I'm with ya on the mental! haha) I can't believe how BIG your kiddos are! Good lookin bunch too! I'll be down your way pretty soon...it'll be fun to catch up in person! :)
It looks like the "boys" had a fun time. I can't believe Russ and his pictures! Oh my!
oh my gosh!! i just laughed so hard i have tears. love you guys!!
Post a Comment